And what we stand for
And what we stand for
Our purpose is to help leaders and teams to thrive.
We have a shared purpose and passion to enable better career and leadership development for all. We value diversity and each bring a unique contribution that enables us to serve our clients better as team.
We set exceptionally high standards for all our coaches and facilitators so that we can deliver the best service to our clients.
All our coaches have prior leadership and corporate coaching experience, coaching credentials, supervision and membership of a professional coaching body and/or The Career Development Institute.
If you are interested in becoming one of our Associate coaches please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
“Life is not accumulation, it is about contribution” – Stephen Covey
- Building lasting relationships is at the heart of what we do. We take a ‘listen first’ approach and collaborate with you as equal partners to deliver the best we can.
- We connect with your hearts and minds and build trust through consistent communication and an inclusive approach.
- We bring the right people together so that collectively we do better work than what we can achieve on our own.
- We focus on strengthening the connections within your teams so that you can create value for all your stakeholders.
- We stretch ourselves out of our comfort zone for our clients’ benefit.
- We are brave enough to say no if we don’t think we are a good fit for your company or have the right skills and expertise that you need.
- We are transparent and place high value on integrity, even if that means we turn work down.
- We call out behaviours that are not appropriate, we challenge the status quo always for your benefit, and that of your team.
- We love to discover new ways of facilitating, and coaching and we are constantly learning new techniques.
- We adapt and integrate technology into our coaching and facilitation.
- With creativity comes flexibility, we know when to support and when to challenge.
- We tailor everything we do to your specific company and individual needs.
- Making a difference is what gets us out of a bed in the morning.
- We strive to add value in whatever we do and we enable others to appreciate the value they bring.
- We seek to make a difference to the wider society and coaching profession by supporting diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
- We are focussed on what the world of tomorrow needs from us and our clients.
Meet Our Team
Life’s Work Consulting was founded in 2017 by Stephanie Rix, an executive career coach and professional development consultant with more than the usual experience.
With a prior corporate career spanning over 15 years with global beauty brands L’Oréal and Avon Stephanie has developed multi-disciplined marketing and leadership training programmes for local and international teams.
She believes in creating exponential commercial success through the power of people and has coached some incredibly talented and inspiring professionals from around the world.
Stephanie has a strong relationship with Warwick Business School delivering keynote speaking, leadership workshops, development centres and executive coaching to MBA students.
She is also an Associate of ‘Women Returners Ltd’ delivering return to work coaching programmes for career returners in large organisations.
Ed is a highly experienced leadership and business coach with a blend of both corporate leadership development expertise and SME business acumen developed over 20 years with companies such as Argos, Avon, and a portfolio of diverse SME clients.
Donna is an executive career coach and organisational development consultant with wide ranging blue-chip experience developed in fast paced, complex commercial environments.
Professor Bob Thomson
Originally an economist, Bob has developed leaders for over 30 years with organisations including Transco, and National Grid. He has been a Professor at Warwick Business School since 2013, where he leads the LeadershipPlus programme for the full time MBA.
Joe’s passion for developing leadership has grown over 15 years’ experience of leading transformational change in global organisations with a focus on culture change. This background informs his insight into how potential can be unleashed when leaders invest in themselves and their organisations.
Sarah is Steph’s Executive Assistant, liaising with clients to find the most precious commodity of all – time.
Sarah is also our team admin and events manager making sure we stay connected and socialise with each other.
Winner of the top 35 under 35 business women. Jennifer May has experienced a variety of commercial and leadership positions.